Tsawwassen Mills, Delta, BC Canada
Karma Athletics is searching for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our team. You enjoy interacting with people and you create a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere for our customers. You provide exceptional product knowledge which empowers them to make informed buying decisions. As a Karma Customer Experience Specialist, you collaborate with the Store Management Team to make sure that the store runs smoothly and provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Assists in preparing the store for daily business including: replenishment, folding, sizing, and merchandising as required.
- Receives/processes stock received from warehouse: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room.
- Answers phone inquiries as required.
- Ensures stock replenishment through the day.
- Utilizes the Point of Sale cash system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards.
- Makes sure that items from change rooms are returned to appropriate areas - sized and tagged.
- Prepares pants for hemming including pinning, completing necessary documentation and informs customer of timelines for completion.
- Completes assigned store clean up evening duty.
- Under the direction of the Store/Assistant Manager performs/completes other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request.
- Informs customers of in-store community bulletin board and motivates the community to live a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment.
Required Business Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Min 1 year of retail experience.
- Ability to work varied hours/days.
- Excellent intrapersonal communication skills – verbal and written.
- Extraordinary customer service.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Merchandising experience is an asset.
- Lives the culture and value system of Karma including the Principals of Good Karma: Karma, Integrity, Empowerment and Innovation, and having fun.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly, and customer service oriented.
- Responsible and dependable.
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity.
- Passionate about sports and a healthy lifestyle.
- Self- motivated, passionate, empathetic, and approachable.
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
- Desire to excel and succeed.
- Self-awareness, with desire for constant self -improvement (goal-oriented).
- Nurtures an environment of constant learning and growth.
Compensation Range – Let’s discuss!
Only qualified candidates need to apply. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. We appreciate and thank you for your interest.
What is Karma?
Karma is the athletic apparel brand of choice for healthy, active people who value fashion, quality and social responsibility.
Developing garments authentically from a yoga background, Karma believes in the idea that what you put out into the world, you get back.
Karma is a brand beyond the mainstream.
Karma exists to empower people who proudly stand apart from the crowd, those who are ready to elevate their wardrobes, their lives and the world.
Karma is style – driven apparel, backed by technical functionality and social conscience, coveted by bold, independent thinkers.
Clothing for movement. Clothing for a movement. ™