Karma Athletics Head Office
We are currently seeking an organized, detail-oriented individual to assist the Logistics and Operations team. Must be enthusiastic, take direction well, and be willing to learn.
Full Time, Permanent
- Manage seasonal inventory upload into management software system, and ensure all details and pricing data are accurate and up-to-date throughout each season
- Work with customer service on item exchanges, returns, refunds, reorder and complaints
- Maintain the inventory database
- Maintain the accurate commercial sample records and invoices per request
- Manage wholesale and excess stock inventory in management software system
- Coordinate with 3PL, brokers, all sales channels and head office
- Perform administrative and clerical support, process data entry, and input orders
- Plan shipments and update shipment schedules
- Monitor shipments in transit
- Prepare logistics reports for managers to review and decision making
Required Business Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years of supply chain and logistics experience, apparel industry prefers
- High level of comfort with Excel
- Attention to details
- Extremely well organized
- Strong numerical ability
- A self starter with maturity and a strong character to thrive in a dynamic and high growth business
- Excellent intrapersonal communication skills
- Can work under pressure and meet target deadline for jobs and projects
- Willing to accept new challengers arranged by supervisor
- Lives the culture and value system of Karma including the Principals of Good Karma: Karma, Integrity, Empowerment and Innovation, and having fun.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly, and customer service oriented.
- Responsible and dependable.
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity.
- Passionate about sports and a healthy lifestyle.
- Self- motivated, passionate, empathetic, and approachable.
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
- Desire to excel and succeed.
- Self-awareness, with desire for constant self -improvement (goal-oriented).
- Nurtures an environment of constant learning and growth.
Compensation Range – Let’s discuss!
Only qualified candidates need to apply. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. We appreciate and thank you for your interest.
What is Karma?
Karma is the athletic apparel brand of choice for healthy, active people who value fashion, quality and social responsibility.
Developing garments authentically from a yoga background, Karma believes in the idea that what you put out into the world, you get back.
Karma is a brand beyond the mainstream.
Karma exists to empower people who proudly stand apart from the crowd, those who are ready to elevate their wardrobes, their lives and the world.
Karma is style – driven apparel, backed by technical functionality and social conscience, coveted by bold, independent thinkers.
Clothing for movement. Clothing for a movement. ™